Sunday, November 9, 2014

Living ln Difficult Times



I have, at times, found myself not really living life
but just waiting
for the next big thing to come.... 
The problem with that was I missed out.
Inspiration and connection with God,
ourselves, 
each other, 
is often found when & where we least expect it.  
If you find yourself in 'waiting mode' today,
begin to look for what is already there within or around you.  
Perhaps there is more than you have ever thought existed
Maybe you just need new eyes!
   Eyes to see:
   Beauty in the midst of pain
   Hope in a time of despair
   Calm in the throes of chaos
   Creativity while beside a pool of boredom
   A spark of light where you thought none existed!

For thou wilt light my candle: the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness. (Psalms 18:28 KJV)

Lord, let our eyes see what you have for us at this very moment.  
Open our hearts to receive the fullness of life that is your gift 
available to us at all times!



   


No comments:

Post a Comment